Having to watch two Christmas musicals in about one week time… Shall I compare these two great productions of two different churches in Kuala Lumpur...? ‘Drunk before Dawn’ by Sidang Injil Borneo (SIB- Just knew it after I watched their musical) and ‘A Christmas Tale’ by Metro Tabernacle
Most Impressive Singings: ‘Drunk before Dawn’- It amazed me when I heard them sing… especially the main actor and actress and her mom in the play… my God… God really blessed them with lots of talents to be able to sing so well….
Most Relevant to Christmas: ‘A Christmas Tale’- Talked about how Christmas came about and what’s the real meaning of Christmas in quite a different way… Got to know the meaning of Christmas better… Whereas… ‘Drunk before Dawn’ just brought out how great is God and how did SIB come about…
Most Remarkable Music: ‘Drunk before Dawn’- Who else deserved this title and who can be compared to them for having a whole orchestra in front of the stage and playing all self composed pieces…. BRAVO!!! SIMPLY ASTONISHING!!!
Most Meaningful Line: ‘A Christmas Tale’- ‘This is not the end but just the beginning...’ remarking the importance of Jesus birth to our world...
Highest Budget Production: ‘Drunk before Dawn’- The theatre, the backdrop, the
Orchestra, the costumes… all not cheap…
**I’ll add on if I could create some more title… :-þ Any suggestions??
Actually I enjoyed both the musicals a lot… brought me nearer to God… ;-)
Sunday, December 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment