Change... 'to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone'
I have changed...
For better or worse....
I am no more the same me again...
Water change into vapour by evaporating...
Water does not have a choice not to evaporate...
Chameleon changes to different colour...
Chameleon changes to evade enemy on its own will...
I have changed, not because of somebody... is it just part of life? or am i just looking for excuse for my misbehaving...
My changes might not favour everyone; in fact, it might even irritate someone without me realising... i have forgotten the Angel in me... i have let the Devil in me overpowered me... the devil side of me have become more apparent than before... till the extend that i could not acknowledge that that was me who did or said something just now...
Is it for good or for bad? I dunno.... hope the Angel in me would grew stronger and stronger and beat the Devil in me... Someone told me before... being a good guy since the first day does not distingush u from the rest... but if a well known bad guy did a single good deed on a single occasion... he will stand out from the crowd and being glorified.... something for you to ponder
well... life goes on.... and on ... and on
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment